My passion is to protect your rights

Law Firm

A Seattle, WA practice focused on protecting the rights of individuals in the workplace through negotiation, litigation, arbitration, at unemployment hearings and through administrative and grievance processes.  I also represent immigrants in asylum and U-VISA applications. 

Civil Rights

Areas of practice: Unemployment hearings, wrongful termination, workplace discrimination and harassment, civil rights, asylum applications, U-VISA applications, contract attorney and more.